Join us for our annual Fall Connections! These Fall Connections are great opportunities for the women of our C&MA district to fellowship, pray, and listen to what God is doing within the Alliance.
During the morning session, we will be presenting the second phase of our Great Commission Women two-year theme ‘More,' share the new National Projects and have a speaker. Our speakers will be exciting to listen to, so please come, make sure to bring your bibles, and enjoy!
For the project, during our afternoon time, we will be making Christmas shoe boxes for the refugee children living in Clarkston, GA, as a ministry outreach for Envision Atlanta. For more information please click here.
There will also be an opportunity, at each connection, to purchase work from others, such as books, artwork, etc. as well as work from Mercy Market. Mercy Market is a Christian outfit that buys handmade crafts and is run by John Stumbo's (president of the C&MA) sister, Denise. The crafts are made by, mostly, women in impoverished countries as they try to make money to feed their families, which keeps them off the streets. The items we will have are all made by CAMA ministries.
Breakfast and lunch provided.
Cost: $10 per person
- Durham, NC - August 25th
- Host church: Faith Alliance Church
- Addresss: 1309 Umstead Rd., Durham, NC 27712
- Contact: Nancy Talley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration deadline: August 13th
- Lexington, NC - September 8th
- Host church: First Alliance Church
- Address: 1370 Arnold Rd., Lexington, NC 27295
- Contact: Ashley Landes, email@example.com
- Registration deadline: August 24th
- Conyers, GA - September 15th
- Host church: Rockdale Alliance Church
- Addresss: 2020 Old Salem Rd., Conyers, GA 30013
- Contact: Laura Philpott, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration deadline: August 31st
- Bloomingdale, GA - September 22nd
- Host church: Bloomingdale Alliance Church
- Address: 501 West Hwy 80
- Contact: Linda App, email@example.com
- Registration deadline: September 7th
For more information on registering, please message us or contact your local director/women’s ministry leader. When registering please do so as a church group and not individually.